Lately I’ve taken to writing on Medium.com as well. Here’s the Table of Contents to Donald Drumpf the Working Class— Sources and Comments hosted there.
- Pain – “Half a million people are dead who should not be dead.”
- Economics – “Rural America has taken a real shot to the gut in the past couple decades. What once was the pride of American industry and economy has since dwindled to its nadir.”
- Let’s Get Personal
- Left Behind, Disrespected
…and a Fair Shake.
Rage and Resentment
- Aside: Trump’s Convenient Pathologies
Why would women vote for Drumpf
1) First, I need to rethink how I think about political strategy.
2) I am struck by the paradox at the core of the WWC’s economic situation.
3) There’s a massive amount of misinformation that provides the context for most decisions in America politics.
One final article: This Is How Steve Bannon Sees The Entire World.